Digital Control Card Systems Offer Several Advantages
Alliance Locksmiths offers digital control card installations for your office, or commercial property. Call us today for more information and to schedule a consultation today!
- With Keys access is available at all times. If a member of your staff has a set of keys they will be able to open the doors to your property at any time. With a digital control card system you can decide and control what times access will be granted.
- If a key is lost or stolen your security is compromised and you will need to re-key all of the locks in your facility. With a Digital Control Card System you just disable the lost card and reissue a new one without disrupting all the other cards and users in the system
- Anyone can have a key duplicated. Only you or your security team can reissue digital control cards.
- Keys are anonymous. Access control systems create a detailed audit trail so you know exactly whose card opened a door and when. Your employees know this, too, which discourages inappropriate behavior.
- If an employee’s access needs change, the access cards can be quickly reprogrammed. Or, if an employee leaves, you can give his card to a new employee and all the access rights will be reflect the latter person’s rights.
- No more “big ring of keys”. With access control, one card unlocks every door the employee is allowed to open. There’s no need for separate keys for each lock. DGA even has access control solutions for unlocking lockers and cabinets and display cases.